Thursday, March 19, 2009

spring is flinging happiness, and bags, and sunshine, and...

Can I just say how happy I am that spring is finally here? Yesterday was warm and sunny, and it was so great to be outside. Yea!!!! Winter is definitely leaving!!!

So, I was engaging in my favorite time wasting activity-blogstalking-and came across this very cute bag. If any of you know me, you know that cute bags are definitely my major downfall. I mean, after all, a girl can never have too many bags, right? You can go here to get in on the give-away, but I hope you don't because that gives me a better chance!! ; ) Just kidding! Here is the link:
http://parkcitygirl.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you :) Spring has come and gone here - hopefully it will be back next week!

Mindy said...

Yesterday was very enjoyable! Here's hoping for me!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love the bags! We were in St George last week with 70 degree weather as we were driving home in Southern Idaho we hit a snow blizzard. Hope I am waking up to spring around here!